[Ansteorra-rapier] The Queen's Lace Funnel Cake Booth

Autumn Dickerson autumn.n.dickerson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 07:17:15 PST 2012

Greetings Ansteorra!
I am pleased to announce that The Queen's Lace funnel cake booth will be at
BAM! All proceeds to benefit the Order of the Rose. Please look for us next
to the BFT, or just follow your nose and the trail of powdered sugar! As of
now, we intend to be available Friday as well as Saturday as the need
demands. Any donations will be accepted and appreciated, so please bring
your appetites! I look forward to seeing you all this weekend!

~Solia Corsali~