[Ansteorra-rapier] One way to never face an épée or foil again

Peter Wohlers donpieter at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 06:37:19 PDT 2012

If you do not wish to be in anyway obligated to fight an opponent with a foil or épée again in this kingdom then please do the following. Send an email to the Marshalate Secretary cc'ing the KRM with the following

I (legal name) known in the SCA as (Sca name) do hereby renounce my Rapier Combat Authorization (foil & épée) effective today (date). My other authorizations shall remain intact and unchanged. I no longer see a use for holding an authorization in a weapon that I do not use.

I thank you for your time,
(Legal name)
(SCA Name and group)

This will not remove you as a marshal for these weapons if you are a Rapier Marshal as there is no separate authorization for that. So if you are a marshal please find someone to train you on F/E if you do not know how. I will be more that willing to assist you. I plan to be at BAM.

Don Pieter

Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui
Sent from my iPhone