[Ansteorra-rapier] Please Stop Now!

Iago Cabrera de Cadiz baroniago at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 15 12:45:46 PDT 2012

Please, do not flood my inbox and Magdelena's inbox just yet.

I have directed the marshal secretary not to send out ANY new cards
simply because you don't want to fight epee. If you feel that
strongly, take a sharpie to it and cross it out. Or simply say 'no.'

This situation will be resolved for the foreseeable future this
weekend. If we do drop foils and epee blades, then she will have a ton
of work to get done. If we don't, then send your email, but don't
expect a new card until you either add an authorization or renew due
to expiration. Demanding new cards like this will only waste kingdom
resources and Lady Magdelena's time.

Iago