[Ansteorra-rapier] Proposed revision to rapier rules

Jay Madan j_madan at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 10:09:13 PDT 2012

Just be careful that one does not only train with Epees/Foils but uses a Rapier in tournament... That causes potential safety issues!
Similar to having a 36" at practice but using a 42"-45" at tournament.
I'd recommend training with the intended weapon.
Mostly I recommend just be careful. ;-)

-Alessandro-