[Ansteorra-rapier] Proposed revision to rapier rules

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:20:17 PDT 2012

Yes, I agree that is a potential solution, but the wording as proposed
makes the epee illegal to anyone except a youth fighter and an authorized
youth marshal. There are many adults that will fight a youth, but have no
interest in being an authorized marshal for that type of activity.

Rixende

--
Baroness Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Quidam audit valde, facit valde