[Ansteorra-rapier] Proposed revision to rapier rules

Sean Hertzberg colsith at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 16:36:20 PDT 2012

Actually, you would be wrong.  The choice will eventually be made by less
than 1% of the population.  We can give advice, but the choice belongs to
the Crown at a Kingdom level, and to the Society Marshals above that.
People can make their opinions known, but this is not a democracy.

Avery
Royalist

INCOMMODUS SENTENTIA