[Ansteorra-rapier] Proposed revision to rapier rules

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 11:26:34 PDT 2012

 What about this, what about that, what if, this and this, that and that...we're beating a dead horse.  Everybody has their opinion and I doubt if anybody is going to change their minds. Take a poll and whatever comes out if it, live with it.  If you don't want to fight with this, but rather fight with that, then just do it. My opinion; for adults, kill foil but keep epee.For kids, keep both. That being said, I'm out of here.

Toshiro, who doesn't like beating horses, dead or alive. Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 13:46:58 -0400