[Ansteorra-rapier] Proposed revision to rapier rules

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 13:10:39 PDT 2012

At 01:01 PM 10/14/2012, you wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>All sorts of things are part of our past, but that doesn't mean we
>need to hold onto them. Elves are part of our past, for example, but
>we don't have them anymore.
>
>- Mateo

Except that foils and eoees are not *just* part of our past. As has
been said by several people here, they are still being used. And I
see no reason to tell these people "Sorry, we're changing the rules.
We don't care why you're not using a heavy blade, either move up or get out."

And you still haven't answered the question of who is being harmed by
the presence of these blades.

         -Tivar Moondragon