[Ansteorra-rapier] Pros and Cons of change

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Oct 15 06:19:00 PDT 2012

I agree that the data in the survey is anecdotal, but so is your response to
it. How often a "serious injury" is reported is a straw man argument switch
for the frequency of breakage.

Tivar, would it be more accurate to say that light blades have a shorter
life expectancy?

Ciao,

Pug

o   Light blades break more frequently than heavy blades elevating the risk
due to lax enforcement.
  Please let me know right away if I misrepresented any of the above or
missed a significant Pro or Con.

As stated in my previous post, I'd say that last bullet point is a
significant misrepresentation.

        -Tivar Moondragon