[Ansteorra-rapier] Proposed revision to rapier rules

Andrew Heinrich andrew.heinrich at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 07:45:45 PDT 2012

Greetings,

Which doesn't come as a surprise to me. I've been authorized for epee
since..um....a long damn time ago up north. But I've never once used a
foil. Hell, I don't think I've ever fought with one outside of the SCA for
that matter. I might have waved one around at some point.

My guess is that I'm not the only person who's got both authorizations and
who has never picked up a foil in an auth.

- Mateo