[Ansteorra-rapier] One way to never face an épée or foil again

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Oct 15 07:57:36 PDT 2012

Katy Hendrick (pancua at gmail.com) said something that sounded like:
> I am looking that up currently. I thought I had those numbers but in a side
> conversation with Pug, my reporting is looking to be incorrect so I am
> starting from scratch and going over it again. I can present the
> information as soon as I have it completed.

Dena, I updated the reports to capture this data as well as having a spot
report of the combatants that are light or heavy blade only. Looking at the
participants, there are definitely some errors either in the data or in
the inspection process as I know some of the "light only" entries have
been fighting in war points at Gulf Wars which are "heavy only" scenarios
as cross-over fighters from the Armored field.

As for the counts:

Light Rapier Only: 15
Heavy Rapier Only: 38

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you want my views of history
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   then there is something you should know.