[Ansteorra-rapier] Proposed revision to rapier rules

Puck Curtis puck.curtis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 10:13:35 PDT 2012

The Rapier Marshallate is not a democracy and this is not the first time
this conversation has occurred.  Eventually a marshal is going to ditch
these weapons *over the objections* of a few people that want to keep them
as tournament-legal forms.  As far as unpopular decisions go, this is minor
league stuff.  There is little more use to be had
from continuously churning the butter as it is the internet equivalent of a
3 week rope-a-dope that does nothing but delay change.  If this KRM doesn't
do it, the next one might, and if not that one, then maybe the next.

Take a page from Yoda; *do or do not*.
The potty, it you must get off of.

Somebody poke the KRM to draw his/her line in the sand and let's get on
with our lives.

~P.

--
“Measure what is measurable, and make measurable what is not so.”
Galileo Galilei

Spanish Swordplay
http://www.destreza.us/

Italian Swordplay