[Ansteorra-rapier] Proposed revision to rapier rules

Sean Hertzberg colsith at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 07:31:43 PDT 2012

6 years ago when Iago was KRM the first time, it was decided to leave the
foils and epees in the rules to let them die a natural death.  They have
now done so.

I would consider myself one of the more active rapier fighters in the
kingdom the last 10 years.  I travel a lot, a see folks all over the place.
 I have not had an epee in my case for at least 7 years and have never
needed them other than the one tourney in Bryn Gwlad that was purposefully
a "throwback" tourney.

It is time to let them pass into history.

Don Avery

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Andrew Heinrich
<andrew.heinrich at gmail.com>wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Change is never easy, but I see this as a welcome step forward for our
> game.
>
> - Mateo
>

> --
> it is good to know, it is better to do, it is best to be.

INCOMMODUS SENTENTIA