[Ansteorra-rapier] Proposed revision to rapier rules

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Wed Oct 10 09:40:40 PDT 2012

I understand that Pug recently revised the rules for Iago, but I am not
sure they have been signed in yet. If so, I missed the BlackStar
announcement.

The purpose of that revision was to reduce our rules to only those that
vary from society.  It was not intended to change our rules, just eliminate
redundancy.  Anything more than that would need to come from Pug or Iago.

Christian Doré