[Ansteorra-rapier] Proposed revision to rapier rules

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Wed Oct 10 10:18:19 PDT 2012

This should not be a problem since one must authorize with rapiers to fight
with rapiers.

The way I have used epee is as a beginning weapon for the first few weeks,
with the expectation that they will transition to rapiers as soon as their
developing strength allows. For adults this has been quick -- a couple of
weeks to a couple of months --  and a bit slower for some of the youth.

Doré