[Ansteorra-rapier] Proposed revision to rapier rules

Benjamin White benjamin.white at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 16:29:10 PDT 2012

I'm interpreting "relic" as something that is so far out of use, it is
rare as to be no longer used or though about in the general
population.

It's like extinction, you don't need to have a population of zero for
a species to be extinct, but if that population is nor breading or
cannot breed, then they are functionally extinct and time with seal
the deal.

Just because we still have the gear, doesn't mean that it's being (1)
used, (2) used well or (3) used effectively to achieve our goals.

-Connor