[Ansteorra-rapier] Proposed revision to rapier rules

Andrew Heinrich andrew.heinrich at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 06:29:28 PDT 2012

Greetings,

Regarding the somewhat lacking car analogy - we don't wear carpet armor
anymore, either. It works, it's functional, and it's cheap, but we don't
use it. And we don't use it because it breaks our evolving aesthetic, and
is simply and objectively inferior as an armor simulator. Much like an epee
and a foil is an objectively inferior rapier simulator.

- Mateo

--
it is good to know, it is better to do, it is best to be.