[Ansteorra-rapier] Proposed revision to rapier rules

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 07:17:39 PDT 2012

 If the inspecting marshal does not know how to inspect a weapon, he/she should ask if there is a marshal who does know.  If one can't be found in the area, the fighter should go find someone who can instruct the marshal how it inspect that weapon.  If not can be found, the fighter should be asked to use another weapon.  if they can not, then the fighter should stand down.  If the fighter refuses, then it's up to the marshal to decide.  After all, it is his/her field.I agree. A censes should be taken to decide if we disallow these weapons.  But I would ask that foils and epees be separated.  Vote to disallow foil only.  And vote to disallow epee only.  Don't lump them together.  This should not apply to youth rapier, only to adult.

Toshiro > From: gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com