[Ansteorra-rapier] Proposed revision to rapier rules

Andrew Heinrich andrew.heinrich at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:06:52 PDT 2012

Not sure.

The problem is pretty simple - we have a blade type in our rules set that
is not only a poor simulator for a rapier, but is also almost never used.
However, we currently require marshals to be versed in it's use,
inspection, and safety protocols, etc. It's taking up space in our rule
books and is aesthetically bleh in our current middle ages.

- Mateo

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Elisabeth B. Zakes <kitharis at gmail.com>wrote:

> Did Robin's question below ever get specifically addressed? There's been
> so much discussion I may have missed it.
>
> Aethelyan Moondragon
>
> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Jay Rudin <rudin at peoplepc.com> wrote:
>
>> What problem are you trying to fix?

it is good to know, it is better to do, it is best to be.