[Ansteorra-rapier] Proposed revision to rapier rules

Sean Hertzberg colsith at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 06:15:52 PDT 2012

Um....where are you getting these numbers?  If someone is authorized for
"Rapier Combat" in Ansteorra, they are authed for E/F.  I would be shocked
if there were only 20 fighters that have that on their cards.  Difference
between those authorized to fight it vs those that choose to fight it.

Avery

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 7:45 AM, Katy Hendrick <pancua at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think the fact that people are authorized to marshal a blade they have
> no clue about is a huge "broken" point.
>
> Speaking from a simple numbers perspective, there really aren't that many
> fighters that fight F/E. Out of 500+ fencers, less than 20 of those are
> even authorized and of those 20, I know of at least 10 personally that
> don't fight F/E so I am not even sure why or how they got authorized.
>
> --Dena
>
> On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 7:42 AM, Elisabeth B. Zakes <kitharis at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Working from the statement, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it," what is
>> broken that we're trying to fix here? I've seen several solutions proposed,
>> but I still haven't seen what we're proposing solutions FOR.
>>
>> Aethelyan

> --
> In humble service to The Barony of  Bryn Gwlad,
>
> Lady Magdelena "Dena" Cortez
> MKA Katy Hendrick
> Cell: 512-585-4172

INCOMMODUS SENTENTIA