[Ansteorra-rapier] Proposed revision to rapier rules

Katy Hendrick pancua at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 07:17:19 PDT 2012

In looking at the current list of rapier authorizations I have, both Rapier
Combat and Heavy Rapier are checked off.

So the question I feel compelled to ask now for clarification purposes is
Does "Rapier Combat" only mean F/E?

If so, were these fighters were inspected for F/E as well?

--Dena

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 9:07 AM, Jacq Ball <jacqball at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think there is an attitude that if you know how to fight heavy, you
> know how to fight light. That probably IS a problem that needs to be
> fixed. We may be authorizing people to fight light who neither should
> do so or want to do so.

In humble service to The Barony of  Bryn Gwlad,

Lady Magdelena "Dena" Cortez
MKA Katy Hendrick
Cell: 512-585-4172