[Ansteorra-rapier] Concerning Rapier Authorizations

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Tue Oct 16 00:07:55 PDT 2012

I absolutely agree with Iago.  If I had heard of such a practice when I was
KRM I would have put a stop to it at once.  Thank you Andreas, for bringing
this to the attention of the powers that be.  I expect we will see
corrections to this practice issued through both official and unofficial
channels over the next few months.

Christian Doré