[Ansteorra-rapier] One way to never face an épée or foil again

Katy Hendrick pancua at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 20:16:54 PDT 2012

Apologies for the delay, it took me some time to get responses but in order
to properly answer Don Duncan's question, I did send out an email to those
that only have F/E authorization. The few of them who have responded back
were aware of their authorization limitations and did not want to change to
heavy for a variety of reasons that I'll let them tell if they like.

There are also a couple that are listed as F/E only incorrectly and we are
in the process of updating that information as well.

Thanks,

--Dena