[Ansteorra-rapier] A question about how we "Weight" fighters

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Wed Sep 26 20:00:16 PDT 2012

If we MUST weight then that seems a valid matrix. Otherwise weighting could
be done via consultation by whomever the principle of the tournament is
(Royals, B&B, etc.) or possibly weighted by voted of all the other
combatants.

Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com