[Ansteorra-rapier] A question about how we "Weight" fighters

Carl Fryday gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 03:41:24 PDT 2012

Use whatever scale you like, as long as I get to fight. Gassion
 Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 22:00:16 -0500
From: orlando at agilejedi.com
To: ansteorra-rapier at lists.ansteorra.org
CC: ansteorra-rapier at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-rapier] A question about how we "Weight" fighters

If we MUST weight then that seems a valid matrix. Otherwise weighting could be done via consultation by whomever the principle of the tournament is (Royals, B&B, etc.) or possibly weighted by voted of all the other combatants.

Orlando
Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com
Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/theagilejedi