[Ansteorra-rapier] Rapier fighting the Day after 12th Night.

Darran Faulkner ingveyork at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 13:55:04 PST 2013

If anyone is interested in getting in some rapier fighting before heading home from 12th Night, I will be available out at Tietze park in Dallas on Sunday January 6 at 10:00 am.  The address is: 2850 Skillman Street, Dallas, TX.  I am hoping to have several other local fighters out to give a variety of different opponents to those who are able to swing by.

Please let me know if you plan on making it, either by email or at the event.

Condially,

Don Ingve