[Ansteorra-rapier] Tivar's Birthday-brawl

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 20:59:54 PDT 2015

Just a reminder...

That's this coming Sunday (or Tuesday.)

(Note: For folks who haven’t been to Bryn Gwlad’s fighter practice in the
past few months, it has been moved from its long-time location at Patterson
Park to Beverly Sheffield Northwest District Park, at the corner of Albata
Avenue and Ardath Street in northwest Austin.
http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/pip.php)