[Ansteorra-textiles] Great Pyrenees

bfulton54 at netscape.net bfulton54 at netscape.net
Fri Aug 2 07:18:27 PDT 2002

Kestral,

Kat wrote: "If you did decide to get a guard dog, I'd recommend a Great Pyrenees.  They were bred specifically to guard sheep and are so gentle when they aren't "working".  Plus, I'd give one Pyrenees pretty good odds in scraps against multiple other  dogs."

Phoebe writes ...  Indeed! Friends of mine have a team to protect their goats.  The dogs are great protectors of family and herd.  My friends will soon have several puppies ready for new homes and duties.  The puppies must essentially be "raised" with minimal human contact so they "think" they are one of the same animal they are to protect.  Let me know if you want their number phone number...they are just outside Stillwater, in Oklahoma.

May you have strength and wisdom abound as this sorry situation unfolds.

Sincerely,
Phoebe Hotham, Mooneschadowe Shire