[Ansteorra-textiles] artisan

Victoria Owens vmowens at airmail.net
Fri Aug 23 18:44:08 PDT 2002

Hi
I will try to make it to artisan tommorrow but  I am curently sick.  If
I make it I will wearing late mediaeval mongolian,  gold with blue and
burgundy.
If not please touch base with Clare or Edwin about the photocopies I
sent along.  I have been wrastiling with sinus infections since we lost
my sheep.  Also, the mom cat who I mentioned needed a home doesn't need
one now.  She went postal on me and animal control is quarantining her
to make sure she doesn't have rabies. I have an outraged bosom and hand
due to her.

We haved raise almost $600 which will cover the cost of sheep etc.

thanks all
Kestral