[Ansteorra-textiles] Sheep from Houston Chronicle Ad / Daily Update

Victoria Owens vmowens at airmail.net
Tue Aug 6 17:37:40 PDT 2002

Hi

Thanks for the information.  I called and all 400 sheep were already gone.

So far we've got some pretty good leads on 'guard donkey' donations.  All the sheep donation calls have not
been feasible
and my attempt at fund raising isn't doing so good.  Considering, we want 6 sheep of a wool breed appropriate
for 1860 Dallas I imagine we are going to have to buy them. The breeds we are looking for are Delaine
Merinos, Rambouillets or Cotswolds.  We are mainly focusing on the first 2.

Animal Control is really getting serious.  This morning they went through the neighborhood and picked up 5
untagged dogs and they will do the same tomorrow.  Also the sharp shooter (tranquilizers) will be out again
in the morning, this time he is going to wait around longer.

That is all the news for now.  Thank you all for all your support!

Kestral
http://www.oldcitypark.org/rebuild.htm