[Ansteorra-textiles] roll call

Emerocealliagh at aol.com Emerocealliagh at aol.com
Sun Dec 1 16:20:02 PST 2002

Well, then here is the lowdown on me then:

My name is Emer O'Cealliagh
mundanely I am a college student who through a reenactment society at school
I became interested in the fiber arts.  I have spent about a year doing
card-weaving and spinning.   I of course sew, and would like to learn to
knit.  my project for the Christmas break is to get rid of at least one of
the boxes full of fabric that i have by making new outfits.  i live in
wiesenfeuer, but found a home and a place in the shire of Mooneschadowe.  i
would like to know of anyone who lives in the wiesenfeuer/namron area that
has a specialty in fiber arts if there is anyone.

Emer