[Ansteorra-textiles] roll call

Carol Ternus cternus at texas.net
Sun Dec 1 18:23:51 PST 2002

I'm interested in virtually any fiber-related activity.  Right now I'm
working on a sprang cap in imitation of a bronze age cap (the one in the
Collingwood book) and I just started measuring the warp for yardage for a
pair of cotton pants from a 14th century Nubian bishop's grave.  I'd like to
recreate most of the textiles from the grave, but one thing at a time.  I
have sample wool from a whole bunch of sheep breeds that I'd like to process
and spin, but I just haven't gotten to it.

Radegund
Bjornsborg