[Ansteorra-textiles] RE: wool fabric with lanolin

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 3 04:04:02 PST 2002

> The modern processing of wool is truly depressing.

Eeewwww!  We knitters do tell people who complain of being allergic to wool
that it may well be the processing.  After reading that description, I have
no doubt!

Some people suggest that European processing is gentler, others say it is
merely the spin of the yarn.  Do you know?

                                            ---= Morgan

"There is no problem so serious that it cannot be set
  right by a sensible woman in an afternoon."
                              (From "The Madwoman of Chaillot")
"We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces, saying
 'Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.' "
                ---= Willie Nelson and Toby Keith