[Ansteorra-textiles] Query about collegium reference

Audette des Grenouilles audette at sapheron.org
Mon Dec 9 13:22:16 PST 2002

How full is the class list?  Is there anywhere online I can find a preliminary version there-of?  Is there someone in particular that I should contact about this?

(of course, if I was thinking straight, I could probably go to northkeep's website and find all this information myself...)

Audette

Amanda Blackwolf <amandablackwolf at sbcglobal.net> said:
:Audette,
:
:The Barony of Northkeep is holding our annual wInterKingdom Collegium on
:January 25th, 2003.
:
:What else may I help you with?
: