[Ansteorra-textiles] Cashmere goats and mohair roving

Aceia aceia at mac.com
Sun Jul 14 12:41:58 PDT 2002

Here are a couple of more good sales:

------------------------

Subject: Weekend SALE

I have two exceptionally large, heavy built, (will diffently put some
meat on your herd) yet they have nice full coverage of cashmere,
bucks, one red and one white.  I also have one kid buck, spanish
goat/cashmere, black with white spots, and Blue Eyes, very pretty.

And of course I have lots of fine haired angora bucks.

I have one white cashgora buck kid, he has a great fleece.

Will consider all trades, they just need to go to a new home.  These
animals are all halter broke and used to being combed out in the
spring for their fleece.

You can see these goats at:  www.elcoyoteranch.homestead.com
and you can e-mail me at:  elcoyote at ctesc.net

Cynthia Stevens,
El Coyote Ranch

Subject: Mohair Roving Sale

Hi all,

I have white mohair roving, (processed by Zielingers) on sale for
$1.25 an ounce (reg. $2.00 an ounce)

I can also dye it any of the Gaywool dye colors for $2.00 an ounce.
Just specify your color, or colors if you want a varigated roving.

Be sure to mention this add. you can e-mail me at:  elcoyote at ctesc.net

Cynthia Stevens,