[Ansteorra-textiles] New Ideas

lancastercommunity at sbcglobal.net lancastercommunity at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 26 12:23:06 PDT 2002

I know that I am new to the list, but this sounds like some really fantastic ideas.  What a wonderful way to help not only those of us that are currently into textiles, but to bring it out and show it to those that don't know anything about them.  I imagine it will take a lot of work, but it will undoubtedly reap a lot of rewards.  I am more that willing to help.

Annalies