[Ansteorra-textiles] booklets

Nancy Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 29 07:15:29 PDT 2002

Okay

with all the offers about the booklets>

I am willing to cover the printing costs initially.  What do we want to
publish and do we have any volunteers?

I will be happy to be the noodge and nag people (Read Publisher..... )

So what topics do we want to have as our booklets?   I'm thinking.... a
book with holes punched (regular size) so they can be put into a
binder.  That way people can organize them the way they want.

If you have an idea and/or want to do one Let me know and I will complile a
list.  I think it would be nice if someone has pictures, small articles and
such to contact the person in charge of the booklet.

Let's say if three people have three different articles on knitting in
period (or patterns or whatever) the person who has volunteered to be the
editor can link them all together.

It's MOnday so I may not be making sense......  Let start one step at a time.

Some ideas?  For example

Inkle weaving - intro - Darcy  (Would you be willing to contribute, edit or
what?)

Clare

who needs more coffee