[Ansteorra-textiles] cheese cloth

Jessica patchworkgirl at cooke.net
Mon Jul 1 17:04:36 PDT 2002

Hi Emer:

You can get cheesecloth at a supermarket, I'm not sure what department, but if you ask at the customer service, they should be able to tell you.  Basically, it's a gauze-y "fabric" that has many uses including cheese making, draining yogurt to make "yogurt cheese", and stuff like that & I guess you could use it for a garment as well, or for first aid purposes. It's usually white & looks like gauze...

Hope this helps!

Jessica

On 07/01/2002 at 7:50 PM Emerocealliagh at aol.com wrote:

>Does anyone know where I can find cheese cloth in northern ansteorra?  or
>could give a description of what it is and it's consistency?
>
>thanks,
>Emer O'Cealliagh

Tornadowood Looms & Accessories
www.tornadowood.net