[Ansteorra-textiles] Sprang class

audette at sapheron.org audette at sapheron.org
Mon Jul 22 09:24:38 PDT 2002

It was a _wonderful_ class.  In fact, I really enjoyed all the classes I
took, and I'm really excited about getting to work some more on the
things I learned.

Now to find the time to do so... :)

Thank you, and thank you to all the other instructors, if they're on
this list.

Audette

:CTernus <cternus at texas.net> said:
:Thanks to the folks who took my sprang class at the Bjornsborg A&S today,
:particularly those who came from out of town.  Sorry it was a bit
:disjointed.  I prepared for 6 students and had 9.  Guess I need to start
:being firm about max number of students.
:
:Happy spranging!
:Radegund
: