[Ansteorra-textiles] request

Nancy Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 29 07:26:56 PDT 2002

  I got to thinking since we are a specialized list so to speak and there
are several Laurels on it.

 From time to time we get asked about what people are doing.
I was thinking if everyone on the list would like to start a monthly list,
page, of things being done by individuals?  You know like the classes that
have been taught recently or if you have worked with individuals and
such.  I can send a copy to the Arts and Sciences officer or if any of the
Laurels are interested in knowing what people are doing then they could
download the list and save it.

If you want ---- each month, around the last day everyone could send me a
private e-mail listing what they have done and I could compile them and
list them in a report for this list and for the K A&S officer.

Is this an idea you'd like to pursue or do you want to do it or what?

Clare