[Ansteorra-textiles] booklets

Nancy Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 29 09:58:01 PDT 2002

At 12:49 PM 7/29/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>At 10:56 AM 7/29/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >Nancy Wederstrandt wrote:
> >
> > > So what topics do we want to have as our booklets?   I'm thinking.... a
> > > book with holes punched (regular size) so they can be put into a
> > > binder.  That way people can organize them the way they want.
> >
> >I might rather have 11x17 folded to 8.5x11 (and stapled in the middle.)
> >That way it exists as its own "booklet", but can still be hole punched and
> >put in
> >a binder.
> >-Rhiannon Redwulf
> >Mooneschadowe
>

>That's a good suggestion....  I had been thinking of making an 8.5 x 11 and
>putting it into a booklet with the prepunched holes.   Let me check
>printing prices.  If I do the 8.5 x 11 I can get the paper for almost
>nothing and some printing free.  Which is why I can cover some printing cos=
>ts.
>
>Clare
>
>Plus, if you do the 8 1/2 X 11 with holes, you can insert updates! This wou=
>ld allow you to get away with printing just updates for people rather than =
>a whole new booklet with updates -- or allow people to update their own boo=
>ks online, if you wanted to go with a pdf format at a later date.
>
>John Lightfoot

which reminds me.....

do you guys want a web page up with examples of work and patterns and such
to link into the Kingdom Arts and Sciences?  If you do does anyone want to
start setting it up and figuring out what to do.

I guess the reason why I'm thinking about all this is that I started
wandering around the other Kingdoms looking at the Guild art pages from the
different Kingdoms. Most of the kingdoms have arts and sciences pages.  I
thought we could do one if you all were interested.  Having articles
attached with as on-line sources would be good.

What do you all think?

Clare