[Ansteorra-textiles] Thanks!

Victoria Owens vmowens at airmail.net
Wed Jul 31 18:33:44 PDT 2002

Hi

Thanks for your support gang.

Hansel and Mary are in the stable with the goats and they looked as good as could be expected when I left.  Eisen has also taken some extra precautions to protect our
chickens for the night.  I'll let you know how things look in the morning.  If we can avoid any infections we should be okay.  Eisen and I will be pretty busy the next
few days flushing the puncture wounds and giving shots.

As for protection animals for the sheep, we hope to be replacing our cow soon and we are also considering a standard-size donkey for the Farm.

Well, I am going to try and get some sleep.  Thanks all!

Kestral