[Ansteorra-textiles] Bjornsborg classes

CTernus cternus at texas.net
Wed Jun 19 14:13:02 PDT 2002

I replied to this earlier, but it hasn't shown up on my computer, so I
apologize to anyone who receives a duplicate message.

I am supposed to teach SPRANG at this collegium.  I don't think I'm on the
schedule yet, though.  I can only handle 6 people so if anyone is
interested, drop me a line, and I'll save you a spot.

The date for the collegium is July 20, 2002.

Radegund