[Ansteorra-textiles] period sheep breed

Audette des Grenouilles audette at sapheron.org
Thu May 16 16:06:40 PDT 2002

Wow!  There are quite a number to choose from.

Seeing as I now know of a few periods breeds, I think I'd like to get some
fleece to play with.  I have a set of combs (currently out on loan, but
failing that, I've a friends with a set of cards).

Can anyone recommend a good source?  I know there are hundreds out there,
but it would be reassuring to use a seller that someone here has bought
from before.  Just more peace of mind. :)

Thanks, everyone.

Audette