[Ansteorra-textiles] a terribly late introduction

Emerocealliagh@aol.com Emerocealliagh at aol.com
Tue May 21 06:24:18 PDT 2002

Hello all my name is Emer, and I am from Mooneschadowe.  As far as what all I
do it is not too terribly much so far.  I began spinning with a drop spindle
last November and must say I enjoy it quite a bit.  I have learned the basics
of tablet weaving and look forward to learning more about this type of
weaving and others.  I also like to sew and would like to learn to knit.
That is the extent of my skills that I have acquired.  I also would like to
mention that I am interested in research side of things.  Well, I hope to see
everyone at steppes.  Which I think a meeting would be great to happen there.

Emer O'Cealliagh