[Ansteorra-textiles] brand new introduction

Katrina O'Keefe katrina at unreachable.com
Tue May 21 10:42:27 PDT 2002

Well I guess I should speak up too:)
I am Catalina Ana de Salamanca from Bryn Gwlad. I just started to learn drop and
lap spinning in the hope that I will eventually have enough wool to weave.  I
plan on testing various types of dyes on different stages of  fabric. I want to
be able to go from sheep ( or flax) to adding embroidery to the finished gown,
but I have a long way to go and the craft room is starting to get full already.
Robin, I'd love to look at some of your stuff and I will be at Steppes. I'll be
fighting during the day but I'm sure I'll be able to find you after.
Catalina