[Ansteorra-textiles] fleece

Nancy Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Mon May 20 07:32:07 PDT 2002

A person I buy fleece from has these two fleeces left and I thought I'd
post them and see if anyone was interested... I bought a CVM (California
Variegated Mutant cross from her and really liked it.  She breeds sheep and
goes to college in Colorado.

If anyone gets interested let me know and I will give you her
e-mail.  She's very nice and the fleece I got is really wonderful (I got a
spotted fleece - the father of these two.)

Rams:
Frosty (CVM/Rambouillet) - gray/silver variegated fleece (fine medium)- $45
(lamb fleece, 6 pounds)
Ewes:
Harriet (CVM/Rambouillet) - black fleece (medium)-$35 (lamb fleece, 4 pounds)

Clare