[Ansteorra-textiles] Introduction

Audette des Grenouilles audette at sapheron.org
Thu May 16 13:16:25 PDT 2002

No need to stay quiet, really.  One of the best ways to learn is to ask
questions. :)  I know I'm goin to end up asking all sorts of things.

And, I've found so far in my fiber arts forays that even the newest
beginner can teach something to someone who has been working with fiber
for ages.  There are just so many things about it to learn.

Audette