[Ansteorra-textiles] Introduction

YsfaelEleanor at aol.com YsfaelEleanor at aol.com
Thu May 16 16:02:53 PDT 2002

             Hi everbody!  My name is Eleanor d'Eresbey mother of 7 by birth
and a few who have adopted me<grin>.  Mistress Tamlin lit the spinning and
fiber bug in me 3 yrs ago.  However it has been nurtured along the way by
Raisya, Corrinne, Stella,and CLARE.  I have been in the SCA for almost 6 yrs.
 I crochet, am attempting to learn knitting, have a passion for drop
spinning, am looking into buying my first wheel, and have recently learned
embroidery.  I have thanks to Clare become a fleece junkie<BIG GRIN>.  I also
am a natural dyeing freak.  Research scares me but hopefully with the
knowledge Clare has brought together here I will become inspired.  Well
enough rambling for now.

Eleanor