[Ansteorra-textiles] Introduction

Reihla at aol.com Reihla at aol.com
Fri May 17 06:48:43 PDT 2002

Greetings to the list.  I'm Kat MacLochlainn.  As far as fiber arts goes, I do inkle weaving and embroidery.  I'm here to learn more about the fiber arts in general, as quite a few folks in my barony have shown an interest in them.  I plan to let them know about this list, too, so they can come join in.

As a side note, I've found the discussion on sheep breeds interesting.  I have a degree in Animal Science from OK. State Univ. (the one with the site on livestock breeds), and my time there included two semesters specifically on sheep production. Not that this gives me a whole lot of information on medieval breeds...but I learned quite a bit about wool grading :)